Thursday, March 26, 2009

Isn't she perfect? No, I'm not biased!

DH and I had a very good night with Cameron last night. She cluster fed at 8, 9 and 10 so she was full up for most of the night and didn't want to eat. What did that mean for us? Lots of sleep! DH commented that if every night is that good this will be a piece of cake. I laughed and it hurt my stitches. Personally I had a fair bit of pain last night but once I got some more medication I was able to get some sleep.

Cameron seems to be picking up the breastfeeding really well. It's a bit painful at times for me but we are getting a really good latch and she has maintained her weight so she's definitely getting food. Yay! The lactation consultants have been wonderful and we are picking up our pump rental tomorrow morning when we head home.

In the meantime, here are some cute new pictures of our cutie. Enjoy!


I finally got a shower and dressed in real clothes. It was wonderful! Daddy is a champ at changing diapers and swaddling. I am already Daddy's little girl.

6 comments:

barbashlack2 said...

She IS perfect. I love her. And you look great! I am SO not surprised that you are blogging the day after giving birth - that is such a Stacey thing to do. I can just hear you saying to yourself "suck it up"! ha!

Mommy, Esq. said...

She is so cute. I want to swoop her up and smother her with kisses. Which I will do next week!

T. said...

Awww! She's so cute! You look fantastic too!

Scott Sweeney said...

LOOK AT ALL THAT HAIR!!

Can't wait to meet her.

Get some rest!

Jenny O said...

She's so adorable. Congratulations! How are you doing? Let me know when we can come and visit.

Donna said...

So sweet! Adorable, kissable. Oh you and your sisters give me baby fever....Congrats again.