Saturday, January 16, 2010

Was it really only 4 days?

I swear that Cameron waited until I left to make some major milestone achievements. Prime example? Her two eye teeth are cutting in. Interestingly she didn't whine and complain about it, waking up every hour while with Daddy. No, she likes to save that for me!

Another big milestone is that Cameron has started pulling herself up. Looks like it's time to lower the crib mattress. Yes, we are spoiled and have been able to leave it up until she was almost 10 months old.

The last milestone is her advancement in language. When I left she was still just doing the babbling of nonsense syllables. Primarily "dada" of course. Last night when I was feeding her some Greek yogurt I asked Cameron where Charlie was. She looked over to him standing in the doorway and said, "burg-hie" or something like that. Clearly not the word Charlie (yet) but two syllables and with the "ie" sound at the end. Then we were playing on the floor and DH came in. She said, "Daddy" in his general direction. We're not clear if she knows that DH is daddy but she's obviously getting closer.

Look at how much Cameron changed in just 4 days!

No comments: