Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Warriors

Another great weekend with little Miss Cameron! We discovered the joys of the Tommy The Train table at the local Barnes & Nobel, had our last swim lesson for the summer and spent lots of quality time outside. Cameron has been walking a bit more. The most she did was in B&N probably because there were so many things she could get into there. Now that she is more mobile I am doing a lot more chasing and saying the word "no". Unfortunately I am already sick of both but it will be years before I can stop either!



DH and I have been singing, "Pants on the Ground" to Cameron for weeks because some of her pants are gaping at the waste. It's a good thing she's in diapers or she would never learn how walk with her pants at her ankles all the time!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stacey, she has the most scrumptious little cheeks!! I try really hard not to say "no" all the time, but it slips out, A LOT! In fact, I sometimes say, "no, sir!", to LO, and I have no idea where that one came from!?!

Amanda said...

Ha Ha about the "pants on the ground". Holden has completely walked/crawled out of his before.

Mommy, Esq. said...

We put pants on Penny's head (her PJs) and say "Pants on Your Head". Too funny.

SkinnyMeg said...

Hahaha I love the saggy jeans look her her! So is so dang precious!

LER said...

I think once she picks up a few more words you should get in touch with the general and they can do a duet....a cross generational approach to AI.