Saturday, April 4, 2009

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood

I had DH give Cameron a bottle last night (Kristin's suggestion) so I got more than 3 hours of sleep in a row. It was wonderful! I also napped during her morning nap so I am feeling more human today than I have since the c-section. I think this will be our new schedule.

Cameron and Mommy got some quality time in the morning while everyone else was sleeping.

A happy mommy also makes for a happy baby. Cameron has been really alert today and we had her hang out on the porch with us for a couple hours. Plus, the weather is so wonderful in Charlotte we took our first walk. I wish our neighborhood was a little bigger because we are bordered by a really busy road and have to cut through a neighbor's driveway to get to a larger neighborhood. It only takes about 15 minutes to walk up and back through our street. But that was plenty of time for Cameron. And Charlie was very excited too! I might try walking Cameron in the Moby wrap tomorrow.

I'm ready for my first walk!

What a beautiful Saturday for a walk!
Mommy and Cameron were tuckered out after the walk.
That nap looked so good that Mommy, Esq. had to try it out too!

No comments: